Friday, March 28, 2008

Cambodia

I just arrived back in Singapore after spending the week in Siem Reap province in Cambodia. I have never seen anything like the beautiful people, the language, the heat, the ancient history, and the recent genocide's aftermath. I am posting 2 pictures (I'll post more later), one of a boy from a village off of Tonle Sap Lake, (ironically meaning sweet fresh water) and the other of the Anghor Wat Temple that I took from the back of an elephant as we ascended a mountain. The contrast is ridiculously appropriate.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW !!!!!What a trip.....Can't wait to see more photo's...Do you have one with you on the Elephant?
Keep in touch and we will see you on your return...Sorry I missed your call Saturday..take care be safe see you soon....Love Dad.