Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A-town after Chi-town and L-R. Obviously I love the endearing acronym.

So. After a stop in Champaign after Chicago and then another in Little Rock. I'm in Austin. No tickets, no flat tires, and very little sleep. Off to bed and to the convention tomorrow. Ridiculous amounts of musicians in an awesome city here I come.
Sara and Colleen in Little Rock. Note the Mockingbird pint glass.
Me and Liza. Oh what fun little Doogie Howser is.
Avah getting clean after requesting a shower. She is her mother's daughter.
Weird you can't see the blood dripping from my nose in this picture. But hells yeah for an NBA game and a taste of the LeBron James magic.
The new business partners. Charlie and Ryan.

3 comments:

lucy said...

and because i know how heart-filling it is to see comments left , and proof that someone is reading your enganging little cross sections of your great north american adventure, i am tempted to leave several. but would you be disappointed that they are all from one lone sod across the atlantic from you?

lucy said...

suck it up, dunn.
anyway, i read your whole blog and love that you're writing and making tracks. good on you.
when you're ready, come settle down in cambridge with me.

lucy said...

kidding?
there's a sleepy charm to this place that could capture me for the next few years. now excuse me i have to go drink my weight in coffee and engage in puerile humor with my family.
cheers.